Advertisement

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Streaming and Blog Update!


With my new computer setup, new monitor and well, new everything, it's time to make this little blog experiment of mine more official!

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/dogofthunder360

I will be streaming games Monday through Friday, 9:00 PM to Midnight, Eastern Time.
Weekends, I'll stream when I can and hopefully stick to the 9:00 PM to Midnight time slot.
As for what I'll be streaming, it'll be a mix of games. If there's anything you really want me to stream, just let me know either here in the comments or in the following ways:

Twitter:
@DogOfThunder360

Email:
DogOfThunder360@gmail.com

Feel free to email me any questions, comments, etc.

I'll post good emails to the blog and reply to them on here.

Finally, there will be a bunch of ads on the blog in the future along with a DONATE button on the Twitch stream, and subscriber information going out once I manage to be consistent with my streaming for awhile. I have to be rather mercenary in my motivations here as gaming needs to be a self-funded hobby for me, and ideally, turn a slight profit. Nothing major, just groceries here and there, small bills, etc.

Regardless, I love what I do and look forward to sharing the sheer joy I get from gaming with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I was still following an old twitch handle. Following the proper one, now!

    ReplyDelete