Advertisement

Friday, June 2, 2017

Charity Stream Tomorrow For Trinity, A 3 Year Old Battling Leukemia



This is Trinity.

She's 3.

She's been battling leukemia for the past...6 months? 8? It's been awhile. Wolfson Children's Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida has been doing a great job treating her and she is, according to her mother, having good days and bad days. Some weeks she'll make her "counts" (blood measurements tracking white blood cells, etc) and some weeks she won't. Right now she's in-between rounds of chemo.

Rounds of chemo. At 3 years of age.

Tomorrow, on June 3rd, I will begin a Charity Stream on Twitch for Trinity. I can not run a marathon, I can not give blood, but I can play games and make a fool out of myself. So starting at 2:00 PM tomorrow and running until 10:00 PM, I will be streaming Senran Kagura Estival Versus. Haven't heard of it? Consider yourself lucky.

Senran Kagura is a franchise that's basically one big helping of anime fan service. PG/PG-13 fan service though, which makes everyone cringe. For some reason, people like seeing me play these types of games and suffer for their amusement.

Tomorrow will only be the first Charity Stream. Off and on throughout the month of June I will be continuing to help support Trinity and her family.

Remember the FIESTA OF FURY I loved attending for Warhammer 40k? Trinity's Dad was the guy that organized all of it and he's the founder of my competitive Warhammer 40k team, Team Bird Dog. He may not seem like a nerd since he is a retired Air Force Officer that currently serves as an Assistant Campus Recreation Director, but he's a nerd. He'll talk Warhammer for hours and hours if you let him.

So let's do this for the Nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment