Advertisement

Friday, June 2, 2017

Humble Monthly Bundle For July: Unlock Dark Souls 2 - Scholar of the First Sin

I was THIS CLOSE to buying Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin during the Humble Store Spring Sale. It was down to about $10, but I held off, since I was already purchasing the June Bundle (mostly for Stellaris at a cheap price). So glad I waited, as now? Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin is available as the early unlock for $12 along with all the other games in the monthly bundle.



I love the Humble Bundle. Cheap games, support charity, and I often get surprised by something that I would otherwise never touch. For example, back in March, I got the Humble Monthly Bundle for Total War: Warhammer but yet the much less-hyped Space Run Galaxy has sucked up more of my gaming time!

Last month I signed up for Stellaris, but I was just surprised with Plague Inc.: Evolved, Superhot and Brigador as also being in the bundle! It's as much of a collection as "Hey, I've heard of that game but never got around to it" as Hawaii 5-0 has running guest stars that make you go "Hey, I recognize that guy!"

Superhot trailer:


Brigador trailer:





Anyways, if you haven't yet, this is a great month to take the plunge and get the Humble Monthly Bundle then rock out some Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, all for only $12. It's cheaper then a movie.

Oh and you should use this link to sign up: Humble Bundle Monthly

No comments:

Post a Comment