Advertisement

Friday, December 2, 2016

Working Dad Going For Plat: League of Legends Season 7 - Day 2

Oh boy was tonight a rollercoaster.

I streamed all three games live over at https://www.twitch.tv/nuphoenixx.

The total tonight was 1 new champion skin, 1 friend, 2 wins and 1 horrible, horrible loss.

Hit the jump for the details.




Day 2, Game 1 - Annie Support



This game was rough to start out as Soraka, that lovely unicorn on the bottom, is a straight up healer. Healbot. Healbulance. Problem is, once I get going as Annie, the damage comes out in a burst with no time to heal. Which worked PERFECTLY. Sivir had some issues getting connected, but after the first 5 minutes, helped me dominate bottom lane.


This was the horrible game. My teammates argued at the start over who got to go mid, leaving me alone against the Bard and the Jinx. It was bad. This game was everything horrible about League of Legends. I didn't dwell on it though, as I went right into game #3 which was straight up DOPE.

Do kids still say dope? It means awesome right?

Day 2, Game 3 - Sona support


See that 18/6 Draven? See my line of 5/0/14? That's the mark of a near perfect game.

The adc (Draven) gets supported by the support (Sona, Me!) while I let them farm creeps for gold and get the kills. Worked perfectly. So well in fact, JJ friended me after the game and we'll probably run Duo in the future. I need some allies to hit Plat for Season 7.

JJ also has a Youtube channel you can check out, where he runs his main account, which is surprisingly, a Platinum rank last season!

So one new champion skin (FrankenAnnie, unlocked from a free Hextech chest) and 2 more wins bringing my record to 7-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment