Advertisement

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Plans For The Backlog of DOOM



That's my total Steam count....take away the 20 I've completed....and that leaves....102.....

BEFORE I use the codes from the Capcom Humble Bundle.

Let's add to that with the following PS4 games:

- Uncharted Collection (3 games)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Wild ARMS 3
- Far Cry 4
- Dishonored
- Fallout 4
- Rayman Legends
- No Man's Sky
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Tales of Zestiria
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
- Darksiders Warmaster Edition
- Darksiders 2
- Destroy All Humans
- Destroy All Humans 2
- Deponia
- Arcania: Complete Edition

Oh! And Vita!

- God of War HD
- God of War 2 HD
- Ratchet and Clank 2
- Ratchet and Clank 3

That's a backlog of games I have under 10 hours in (or just not much progress). Sure, it could be much worse, and a lot of those games are ones I got in various bundles I don't have all that much interest in (I see you Arcania). It's still a pretty daunting list.

Sometimes I just sit and stare at the Steam games library. Wondering.....what the hell should I play next...Part of the problem is that I've been dog tired when I get home. It's kept me from being consistent as between a new library database, a new payroll system and entering a bad time of year for me (seasonal depression really, I'll get into that later at some point I'm sure),

So I figure I can tie everything together. I can't quite stream or work on my Let's Play! until I'm back up to at least 80%, but that's why I have a face for typing at a keyboard! Once I finish the Alphabet Challenge...and yes...still stuck on "G" at the moment....the Misou Kubo fight in Persona 4 Golden wrecked me so I have to grind a bit before trying again and getting the "Game Over" trophy...then I will move on into a Backlog Buster!

That you, yes you, the reader, can take part in too!

With prizes!

One of which is totally going to be Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

Because I hate one of you.

You'll learn who you are.

So that's my backlog solution: Make it an event just before the flood gates open for the Fall and all sorts of awesome new games are released. Personally, stoked for Shadow of War and Assassin's Creed: Origins.


No comments:

Post a Comment